Mohammad “Mike” Kazerouni is one of the founding partners at Kazerouni Law Group. Mr. Kazerouni’s legal areas of interest include Personal Injury, Consumer Rights, and Class Action.
After graduating from the University of California in Irvine with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, Mr. Kazerouni pursued his passion for law by attending the Chapman University School of Law in Orange County, California. While at Chapman Law School, Mr. Kazerouni served as a student editor for Orange County’s prestigious Bar Association Publication, The Orange County Lawyer.
In his legal career, Mr. Kazerouni has successfully litigated over 100 personal injury cases involving minor soft tissue damages to catastrophic injury cases involving brain, burn, and mold injuries. As a staunch advocate for his client’s, Mr. Kazerouni has also successfully litigated multiple Attorney Malpractice Cases, Consumer Rights Cases, and Immigration Habeas cases involving the wrongful detention of Immigrants.
Mr. Kazerouni has a passion for representing consumers at large and furthering consumer rights whether on an individual basis or as a class action matter and does not shy away from taking on large national corporations, banks, or insurance carriers.
- President’s Club Member of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of American Association for Justice
- Member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Orange County Bar Association
- Member of Iranian American Bar Association
- Member of Phi Alpha Delta International Legal Fraternity
LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN
- Supreme Court of the United States
- California Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District
- United States District Court for the Central District
- United States District Court for the Eastern District
- All California State Courts