If you are experiencing issues at work, take action now and contact a San Diego employment lawyer at Hyde and Swigart, APC for free legal advice. Our San Diego labor lawyers represent employees exclusively in lawsuits against companies that violate California labor laws, such as wrongful termination, discrimination, overtime pay, unpaid wages, vacation time, retaliation, sexual harassment and other types of employment law claims.
If you are an employee who has experienced discrimination, harassment or any other violation of employment laws, attorneys from our firm will fight for you. Applying for a claim evaluation is quick, discreet, and there is absolutely no cost.
Our employment law firm in San Diego helps clients take a stand against mistreatment in the workplace. We stand up to employers and fight aggressively to get our clients the best outcomes possible. Our labor lawyers understand how difficult it can be for employees to fight back against big companies. Our labor attorneys, therefore, offer 100% free and no-obligation initial consultations to help employees understand their employee rights.
Free Legal Advice
Our San Diego Employment lawyers handle cases involving:
- Harassment: Sexual harassment and other forms of harassment in the workplace.
- LGBT Harassment.
- Equal Pay.
- Discrimination: If you have been fired, refused a job, demoted or refused a valid promotion because of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity or other invalid cause, you might have a discrimination claim.
- Pregnancy Discrimination.
- Wage and hour violations.
- Wrongful termination: If you have been fired from your job for unfair reasons, you might have a wrongful termination claim.
No Win No Fees
Even if you are unsure whether or not you have a claim, if you think your rights might have been violated somehow at work, talk to us. We can help you assess your claim — free of charge — and if you have a claim, we will fight for you from beginning to end.