[Attorney Advertising: California Workers are Now Applying for a 100% Free and Confidential Claim Evaluation]
If you or a loved one has been experiencing any of the following at work you may be entitled to Cash Compensation!
Step 1 >>See If you Qualify – It Only Takes 60 Seconds.
There are numerous ways in which employers might cheat workers of wages they’re owed, but among the most common offenses are
- not being paid overtime
- a lack of proper reimbursement (often happens to delivery drivers)
- misclassification (being treated as an independent contractor when you should be treated as an employee)
- working for tips only without receiving the minimum wage
- not being allowed to work for other employers.
Some workers don’t even know that they can receive overtime pay: It’s important to remember that even if you’re a salaried employee, that does not necessarily mean that you aren’t supposed to be paid overtime.
What Do You Need To Know About This Service:
1. Finding out if you may be entitled to cash compensation is free, fast and easy.
2. If you are working in a Toxic Workplace we can help! Let us help you fight for your rights.
3. There is NO Obligation – simply speak to one of our attorneys to find out if you are entitled to receive cash compensation.
Some Victims – Immigrants – Are Afraid To Come Forward
Immigrants are particularly vulnerable because many may not speak English, are often separated from family and friends, and may not understand the laws of the United States. For these reasons, immigrants are often afraid to report acts of violence at their workplace.
There are special visas available for immigrants who are victims of sexual harassment or forces labor – speak to our attorneys today to find out about your visa option in 100% confidential manner.
No matter how minor the violation may seem to you, your employer may still be obligated to compensate you.
The time to request cash compensation is limited by statute. So, Don’t Miss Your Window Of Opportunity –Apply Today for a free and discreet claim evaluation.